Friday, April 22, 2011

Every Soul a Star

Every Soul a Star is also by Wendy Mass. Three kids, Ally, Bree, and Jack, meet together at the same place. Ally lives at an Eclipse camp that her parents run. On a scale one to ten on how much I liked this book, my number would be ten. Jack lives in the city. and so does Bree. Jack doesn't pay attention in class so he can either go to summer school, or the Eclipse camp. He chooses the Eclipse camp and has a wonderful time. Bree want to stay in the city because she's the most popular kid in her grade and she doesn't want to leave her best friend. But Bree has a lot of fun and learns a lot. Jack's science comes too because he has to find an exoplanet. Well, he has to leave, so its up to Jack, Bree, and Ally. If you want to find out what happens next, read the book!

1 comment:

  1. I read your book.It was very good.I would give it a nine or ten.It made me want to know more about the stars and space,which I love. I always try to take pictures but they dont turn out like I see them in the sky.I would like to go to an eclipse camp. It sounds like fun.Iwant to read the other book your frien has borrowed when she is through with it.

    ReplyDelete